Thursday, March 3, 2011

Old Maps ~

Good Morning Peeps ~
Happy Thursday......

How are you? This weather is complete madness, here in Upland, CA.
However, I love seeing the snow cap mountains outside my backyard
window and when I walk out the front door. I can't complain to much.

I was surpirsed last weekend that thru the rain, lots of garage
sales were going on. Yea, for me.....
Again, I have to say the best pickings are at the Church Rummage
sales. Wow, lots, & lots of volume of stuff and next to nothing prices.

My lastest compelling find has been old school maps, I pick'd up 
several of them in the past and just now, have found ways that
I can enjoy them even more. 

Boxes never look so good......


& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &



Have a wonderful rest of the week, 
much love you to daily ~ 
Sissydretwo
c/o
Andrea

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &  & &  & & &

~ Adonai ~

Meaning 
Lord (plural)
Master

Verse
You are my Lord;
I have no good besides you.
Psalm 16:2 NASB 

Fact
Used 300 Times
in the Old Testament
and always plural when
referring to God.

Prayer
Lord, give me a greater
VISION AND DESIRE
to be Your servant.

XOXOXOXO



No comments: